About Software vulnerability
Software vulnerability is a security flaw glitch, or weakness found in software or in an operating system that can let to security concerns. An example of software flaw is a buffer overflow. The term software vulnerability is associated with some violation of a security policy this may be due to weak security rules, or it may be that there is a problem within software itself. In theory, or computer system have vulnerability, whether or not they are serious depends on whether they are use to cause damage to the system.
Why we need software vulnerability testing ?
- It is necessary because we all make mistakes some of those mistakes are unimportant, but some of them are expensive or dangers.
- We need to check everything and anything.
- Anything we produce because things can always go wrong Human make mistake all the time.
- Software testing is really require to point out the defects and error that were made during the development phases
- It essential since it make sure of the customer reliability and their satisfaction in the application
- It is very important to ensure the quality of the product
- Quality product delivers to the customer help in gaining their confidence
- Testing is required for an effective performance of software.
We are happy with their services and provided good knowledge to all police officers.
Your services are very helpful and useful for law enforcement.
Good technologies, very interesting and innovative and being useful in investigation.
Providing positive support to the investigating agencies is commendable.
Very helpful services and we love to continue your services.
I have never seen these types of services before, awesome work!
Doing excellent job as updating knowledge of Govt. organizations.
Doing very good job for law enforcement agencies & police.