Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing is divided into two part Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing. Vulnerability assessment is the process that defines and classifies the security whole in a computer from a network or communication infrastructure. It is an in-depth evolution of your information security posture which indicates weakness as well as providing the appropriate procedures required to element ate those frequencies. The assessment can be use to evaluate the physical security and personal or system and network security.
A Penetration test simulates the action of an external or internal cyber attacker that aims to breach cybersecurity of the organization using tools and techniques the penetration tester attempts to exploit critical systems and gain access to sensitive data.
Penetration testing follows these general steps:
1. Determination of scope
2. Target information gathering or reconnaissance
3. Exploit attempts for access and escalation.
4. Sensitive data collections testing.
5. Clean up and final reporting
Why We Need ?
- One estimate of the annual cost of cybercrime to global economy ranges from $375 billion to $575 billion. That's a lot of money.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing approach gives and organization a detail view of threats facing its web application and network enabling a company to protect its system, and data from cyber attacks.
We are happy with their services and provided good knowledge to all police officers.
Your services are very helpful and useful for law enforcement.
Good technologies, very interesting and innovative and being useful in investigation.
Providing positive support to the investigating agencies is commendable.
Very helpful services and we love to continue your services.
I have never seen these types of services before, awesome work!
Doing excellent job as updating knowledge of Govt. organizations.
Doing very good job for law enforcement agencies & police.